Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Weighing Wednesdays #3 on THURSDAY

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY IS BELOW





The scale is not moving but I have lost another 1cm .....maybe there is something wrong with my scale.

I have exercise 3 times since the last week Wednesday and I am averaging 8-10 glasses of water & herbal tea.

My skin is breaking out in pimples - guess it is all the water!!!!!!

I am eating less carbs but struggling to only stick to the 5 portions I supposed to. My fruit well that has just been a disaster. Monday my apple rolled under a car, yesterday I drank fruit juice and today I lost the two naartjies I thought I packed in my bag.

5 comments:

meh said...

Wel, wel...
seeing as you have lost your fruit...

meh said...

I will post TWO comments to complete my sentece! Now; off to excersise for you! keep it up! woohoo! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good week - except for the fruit :)
What exactally is a naartjies ?

Aaron Roselo said...

hey, the view counter's over at http://blog.cerebrate.ru/vc/ in case you still want it. thanks for dropping by my blog! -aaron

Naturally Blessed said...

Keep it up!!! the scale is a stubborn creature. trust your clothes..they never lie.

i'm trying to kickstart my excercising life...i've got at least 60 pounds i'd like to lose and i am striving to become healthier overall...lately i've found myself heading to the fridge for comfort instead of seeking other things to make me feel better.

i found a gf to go belly dancing with me 2 a wk at our rec center and i hope to find water aerobics to up my cardio...traditional cardio is to damaging on my knees....anyway, i am rambling.

keep excercising! i'll try to check in with you to see how you are doing.....Be Blessed!