Thursday, April 05, 2007

Friday Fill-in





Idea from Fond of Snape

1. My favorite thing in an Easter basket is _____!
2. Easter means _____ to me.
3. The best part of the chocolate Easter bunny is _____.
4. My memories of Easter as a child include_____.
5. _____ jelly beans are the ones I eat first.
6. I like _____ grass in my Easter basket!
7. On Easter, I'll be _____.

Share your fill-in replies in the comment section or on your blog (leave your address in the comment section)

Answers
1. chocolate
2. time off
3. the Chocolate!
4. going to my mom's best friend 6hr drive to Johanessburg- learning the song "There is mud on your face a big disgrace, we will , we will rock you". Listening to a story in a tent about how it will be in the last days before Jesus would come - felt very real.
5.Red - strawberry - sweet one's first - save the sour ones for last.
6.brown
7.Staying at home. Sunday I will be visiting the Unitarian Universalist Church in Cape Town for the first time - looking forward to experiencing a drumming circle for the first time after the service.

No comments: