Monday, April 09, 2007

Insomina AGAIN

Staring to think I need a label just for insomnia.

What did I do? I completed knitting a sample pattern for a possible gift for Ruth. She is just over three months pregnant and the person who inspires to try out knew crafts (like sewing, card making, scrap-booking and to continue knitting) and swapping. She has been a great friend since she arrived in our country last year.

I also worked on a puzzle for a short while and surfed the net for inspiration for a Mathematical Literacy paper I need to set.

I just feel awful from the time I was woken up - first by my husband , then by my daughter . It was finally a phone call from my mom that got me out of bed.

She has given me another fun project to work on - her holiday to theNorthen Cape and West Coast to see the Namaqualand wild flowers and do some Whale watching. I have not been up the West Coast yet, but I really want to.

The tiredness from the insomnia,the fact that I don't have milk for my coffee and my menstrual cycle is continuing for 7 weeks running means that I am having a pretty yucky day.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
found your blog quite by accident, really enjoyed reading it.
pop round and check out my photography of AFrican wildlife and botany.
I saw your post about the flowers of Namaqualand,you really must visit my website.
www.lorraineralfe.com
i think you may like it
please feel free to send some greeting cards from my site (I have uploaded some of my fav images into the greeting card library)

while youre there, please do log into my blog
and drop me a comment or two

regards
loarraine

PS if you like what you see, please do give me a link back from your blog