Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Question me ?


Interview questions from LadyBug Crossing

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your weblog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.


1. If you could do it all over, what would you be when you grow up?

I would choose the career - teaching. Its one of the few careers that give you an opportunity to do a variety of things.
2. Who is your best friend and for how long?

This is a hard one. I have two best long lasting friends: Denise (18 years) and Claire (23 years).

3. How did you meet your spouse/significant other?

I met my husband three times. The first time its was not official. We wer 16 years old at a Youth Camp. My first impression of him was that he was a irritating mister the know-it-all. The second time was at a Chruch Youth Council meeting. Its was the begiining of his first year in the ministery and I was leaving at the end of the that month for to Au Pair in USA. My impression of him: For an afrikaner boy, this guy actually has some great ideas and thoughts. Then our official, official meeting - when we actually introduced ourselves to each other and had a conversation- happened my accident. I was going to my pastor's house to let him know that i was back int he country from Au Pairing in the US. Instead I found PS Weiers Coetser - who asked me the following weird questin which even more weirdly decided to answer honestly. He asked when: When are you getting married? (He assumed that I had a boyfriend for some odd reason & as I found out later loves asking people weird questions). The rest is histor and we are now almost 8 years married.

4. If you could live anywhere, where would you choose to live?
ooooh. The West European country side or an island.

5. Silver or Gold?

White Gold

2 comments:

Ladybug Crossing said...

just dropping by to see the answers...
xo
LBC

Anonymous said...

Interesting answers. Hmmm... I might as well say it.

Interview me