Sunday, April 29, 2007

Love Blogthings

Had a good day - sorted things out with my husband, spent time with my daughter and nieces. Their grandparents baby sat them this evening so that we could go out for supper.

Over last week or so I have done quite number of Blothing quizzes. I saved them as drafts. Well I have decided to unleash a few on my blog.

This brought a smile to my face today

You Are 30% Weird

Not enough to scare other people...
But sometimes you scare yourself.


You Are a Drama Princess (or Prince)

You're not over the top dramatic, but you have your moments.
You know how to steal the spotlight...
And how to act out to get your way.

People around you know that you're good for a laugh.
But at times, your drama gets a bit too much for everyone.
Tone it down a tad, and you'll still be the center of attention.


You Are 80% Feminist

You are certainly a feminist - whether you know it or not.
You believe in gender equality, at least most of the time. You also believe there are a few exceptions.

No comments: