Thursday, April 19, 2007

Exercising for Comments

Thank you so much for your comments and encouragements.

I have just completed a 30min Cardio Yoga. I feel great.
Could not do everything. Find that I cannot do the "child pose" properly.

Bought a Fitness magazine for R35.00 at the Paper Weight store in Somerset West and got this DVD free. I was surprised to find that the DVD was was not just a sample but actually contained all 3 -30min workouts. What a bargain !

I have also managed to drink 10 glasses of water and herbal tea.

So no more excuses for me. I have all the tools, knowledge and support that I need to be successful in transforming this fat caterpillar into a beautiful butterfly.

I am also publicly promising my husband that I will stop spending money on buying tools that I don't use. (Confession - I did order The Four Day Win book I spoke of in my March 15 Post)
mmmm that means I need to start figuring out and using my heart rate monitor and Polar watch.

No comments: