Friday, April 13, 2007

Exercising for comments

A letter from Sonny posted in January 2007. Read it and decide whether you would like to join me in supporting her endevour. Better late than never.



My dear Blogosphere-Friends!
You can help me.
As I told you many times before, I want to get rid of my overweight.
So my biggest resolution for this year is to star my Weight-Watchers-Program.
Not really to start it but to hold on to it. I started it twice and lost weight, but my weaker-self always won the battle.
But now, the point is there and I really want (and need) to reach my goal: get skinny again.

I know I can. But I need a bit support.

I joined the "Will Excercise for Comments"-Pledge, just like lots of Bloggers did before
.

So please! Keep me going! For every comment you make, I'll do on minute excercise.
And for proove that I kept my Pledge, I'll post pictures showing me doing my excercise.


If you would do me a really big favour, you can post about my pledge in your blog and let your readers know bout it. If you do, I will name your blog in my posts and if you send me a photo (of you or whatever you like), I'll do some scrapbooking with it and send it back to you. Furthermore I will do FIVE extra minutes of excercise.
So it will be a win-win situation for both of us: I'll loose weight through excercise and you'll get some more blog-traffic
and a "scrappy-you"!

So, will you help me please????


With lots of love,






P.S.: Duchess and I are planning to set up a "weight-loss"-meme. It's just right at the beginning and we didn't start it yet, but if you're interested in it (it means, if you're a "wanna-loose-weight"-one) and want to join, please drop me a mail (sweet-like-kitty@web.de) or tell me via comment and leave your mail-address.

2 comments:

Sonny said...

Nice, that you like what I'm doing. I surely will support you and stop by your blog on and off (as long I've the time).
Please feel free to stop by my blog if you like.

But it would be very nice if you place a link to MY blog in your post or your blog anywhere.

To be honest, Duchess and I haven't set up this meme yet. We didn't have the time. So if you want others to support me AND you, please put a link to my blog somewhere.

You only "nicked" my pictures, which doesn't link anywhere but the only link goes to Duchess. So, would you please link my blog too?

Please let me know if you did. Then I will link you too of course.

Hugs and have a wonderful weekend,
Sonny
aka
Sweet like Kitty

Anonymous said...

Hi Simone! Thanks for the Birthday greeting! It's been busy with visitors because of Easter and what not....but I loved this poast about Exercise. As you may have noticed in one of my posts, I am on Weight Watchers myself and have been trying to get back into the exercise world (slowly!). So exercise for one minute my friend - can I suggest what you do in that minute (hee hee hee???) I don't really know how this works - but I think I want in....