Friday, November 23, 2007

5 Post Meme

I was tagged by Gill's Jottings :

1. Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given below (family, friend, yourself, your love, anything you like).
2. Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better.
3. Don’t forget to read the archived post and leave comments.

I this is a pretty cool meme.

Here we go:

1. Family

Family Vision Board

2. Friend

Humour (friendly advise), New leaves

3. Yourself

Relections

4. Your Love

Question me (how I met my husband)

5.Anything you like

Giving up Coffee?
(includes a poem that i wrote years ago)
Journey of the Soul,
Dreams
Ten accomplishments I am proud of. Lists


I tag:

1. Nicole from Modern Goddess
2. When from Opinion Minions
3. 4. Addie from Addie’s Random Ramblings
5. Amy from Amy's Random Thoughts

And Don’t forget to read the archived post and leave comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My five are up.