Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Songs of Inspiration #1

A number of songs have kept me going through the years. Sometimes its more the tune than words, or words more than the tune and sometimes its both.

I recently watched a movie (Tara Road), and the theme song really got stuck in my head. But now for the life of me I cannot find it. I will have to watch the movie again!

Here are a few songs I really enjoy:

*Seize the day by Carol Arends

*I hope you dance by Ronan Keating

*Two beds and a coffee machine by Savage Garden

*Soak up the Sun by Sherly Crow

* Life is Precious, life is sweet by Wes King

WES KING lyrics


What songs inspire you? What songs give hope? Lift up when you feel down?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The songs that help me move from one mood to a fun move are songs from Saturday Night Fever or Priscilla Queen of the Desert. Fun, 70's songs do the trick every time.