Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Personality and careers

Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ENFP)

Your personality type is enthusiastic, giving, cautious, and loyal.

Only about 8% of all people have your personality, including 9% of all women and 6% of all men
You are Extroverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving.

Above test taken on 10/04/ 2007

Test below taken on 26/11/2007

Test Results

Your personality type is ENFJ.

Extraverted (E) 68% Introverted (I) 32%
Intuitive (N) 55% Sensing (S) 45%
Feeling (F) 70% Thinking (T) 30%
Judging (J) 55% Perceiving (P) 45%

http://www.kisa.ca/personality/

So which one is really me? After reading the career advise and by the way according to both personalities I am in the correct profession, I think the perceiving describes me better than the judging thought I do not doubt for a second that I swing between the two.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting! I should also try it out. Thanks for always stopping by even though I don't always have anything to offer - can decide what to do about blogging!!!

Gill said...

I'm going to try this - thanks for posting. Thanks also for stopping by my blog. I have been offline (we used up our ADSL limit - how I don't know!!) so have been hopelessly behind in my blog reading.