Monday, November 05, 2007

Swaps


I have not being swapping for a while. Things have been a bit muddled up while I was trying to figure out why I was feeling ill.
Now that I am sorting my myself physically and I need a distraction from this stressful period at work. Its exam time and final moderations. So I decided to check out Swap Bot.
But I have overdone it a bit. I joined SIX swaps. The key word of these swaps is that they are FREE.

1. Exchange Website Reviews and Links
2. My last holiday - digital photos swap via email
3. Internet Scavenger Hunt
4. Pattern pictures
5. When I was a baby - digital photo swap via email
6. Internet Scavenger Hunt 2

I have completed the first internet scavenger hunt - just waiting for swap partners to be allocated.
Now I just need to find my camera. For some reason I am sitting with an empty camera bag!

No comments: