Monday, November 12, 2007

Blog Review 1

Exchange Website Reviews and Links

http://ciyoucolorscity.blogspot.com/

She actually has three blogs – she is an experience blogger. She has been blogging since 2004

This particular blog is covers her various interests including, crafts, swapping, food/recipes, friends and she also shares a bit about her life. Interesting tidbits and photgraphs of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Most of the blog is in English but her does use a bit of her home language as well. She some great craft ideas and links.

I like the idea of having a list of blogs for fellow swappers – think I might just do that as well.

So if you are looking for some inspiration for swapping, crafting or visiting Malaysia I recomment that you stop over at Colour City.

1 comment:

Ciyou said...

Thanks for reviewing my blog!!
I love crafts alot and I store alot of information so I can view them from time to time.

Those home language is chinese character which is my 1st language here in my family. I have better expression on my language.