Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Handwritting is on the wall

mmmmmm.............
The first part has been true - however I think I have lost some of the vigour and energy but I plan on reclaiming that part of myself.

The next part is true - and I am happy with myself as far as that is concerned

My mom's words to me all my life has been - Simone you need to find a happy medium.
balance - what is that?
In general I do get along well with others.

True

Traditional - well I realised after a while that its actually true. Growing up I like the idea that I was a 'rebel' but it was always in bounds. I may have been very different compared to the people I grew up with and the people in the church but overall I like the stability of traditions - One of my favourite movies and plays is Fiddler on the Roof - theme song TRADITIONS.
I am definitely open to change.

Think my husband would agree with the last line.

What Your Handwriting Says About You

You are highly energetic. You are a passionate, intense, vigorous person.

You range from very outgoing to very shy. You are a shapeshifter who is very versatile. You adapt well, and you look at things from many angles.

You are balanced and grounded. You know how to get along well with others.

You need a bit of space in your life, but you're not a recluse. You expect people to give you a small amount of privacy, and you respect their privacy as well.

You are somewhat traditional, but you are also open to change. You listen to your head and your heart.

You are a decent communicator. You eventually get your point across, but sometimes you leave things a bit ambiguous.

No comments: