I starting out following the prompts in order and then decided to mix them up. Now I can't figure out if I accidentally numbered an entry twice - I found one such mistake so far- or did i miss a prompt. Ooops
There were times when I did a journal entry in my head or wrote out a response on the paper I had at the time but I am not sure if got to my computer and actually did it.
Like the list of 100 - I was convinced that I had organised a separate swap on just that topic and had saved it as a pdf file but when I wanted to transfer it to my blog I could not find it.
ahhh well I sending the link to my partner.
mmm Here are the Links to my post - maybe I will find the missing one.
Theme A day e-Journal Links:
3) Who did you talk to today? List everyone even if it was just a hello to someone.
4) Write about your hobbies. Feel free to include a sample or a photo.
5) Create either a really ugly page (images, draw bad, ugly stickers, etc) or a really pretty page (images you like, cute/pretty drawings, pretty stuff)
7) Electricity is a recent discovery. Think of 12 things you can do when there is no electricity available.
8) How much money did you spend today and what did you buy? From where?
9) Write a timeline of your day today. For example: 8:00 AM--Woke up and ate Frosted Flakes for breakfast. 8:30 AM--Took a shower and realized I was out of mousse when I started doing my hair.
10) Write down lyrics or a poem you really like.
12) Write in a circle. Start at the top, side, bottom, middle and write making a huge never-ending line making a circle! Fill up mostly the whole page writing about a favorite ritual or tradition.
13) Cut out pictures, text, from magazines, newspapers, etc and glue them to the page to make art. Scan them in or make an online collage using picasa or .....
Now this something I definitely remember doing - or did I get mixed up.Please find it in this post.
14) List 100 things you love (could be places, objects, people, etc)
16) E-mail your partner a gift eg. scrapbook embellishments, e-book or .......
17) Write down a recipe you have tried and ENJOY! Did you make any adjustment to the recipe and why did you enjoy it?
19) List 10 things that you love (to do someday).
20) Write with multiple colors on the same page. The theme "If I could change one thing about my life it would be..... and why.."
21) Describe your favorite place to write in your journal and why it's your favorite. If you don't normally keep a journal, like myself, Describe your favorite place to just get away from it all. Someplace you like to be by yourself!
23) Look around the room. Choose one thing you see and write about it.
24) Tear or cut up a photo, magazine pic, map, etc., and glue the pieces back together randomly. Once again you can either scan this in or use your own computer software to crop and change your photos.
25) List three things you can't live without. (not the basic air, water, food)
28) Glue in or Insert picture of an artifact from your day. This could be a business card from a place you visited, a ticket from a movie you saw, a stamp from an envelope, etc.
29) Make a list of things you sense right now for each of your five senses: Touch, taste, sight, smell, sound.