Monday, June 07, 2010

Theme A Day Journal Entry 15

The theme "If I could change one thing about my life it would be..... and why..

At first I was blank then the first thing that popped in head was living healthy all time - not just in fits and starts like I do now. then I wondered if that counted because that is something I do have the power to change - well at least I should have but I have been failing at it for the last 9 years. Some of it has been out of my control like getting injured and sick at crucial points.

The next thing that popped into my head was money. I wish I had enough to do all things I want like bring my mom over to visit me, travel, help other etc....

If I had to choose between the two I would would definitely choose my health. Why? I could then think more clearly and work more effectively. I wold be able to enjoy life more. I would have more energy. I wold be able to help others better. I would be a good role model to my daughter.

By health I include mental, physical, spiritual and social systems in my life.
Post a Comment