Sunday, July 15, 2007

Awards


Don't you just love awards. I do. Its almost as good as getting comments. knowing that someone out there is wanting to interact and share their thoughts.

"As it goes, schmoozing is the natural ability “to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection.” Good schmoozers effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogsphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship".

Thank you Whenn from
Opinion Minions for honouring me with this award.

I would like to honour:

Addie @
Addie’s Random Ramblings

Heidi @ Two Moms in a Blog

Amy @ Amy's Random Thoughts

Kelly @ Kellyology

jams o donnell @ The Poor Mouth

Modern Goddess

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Simone :) And thanks for awarding this to me too... Blessings, Nicole

jams o donnell said...

Ww thanks Simone!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations ... you deserve it. I am so ashamed to accept my award cos this is the second time you have awarded me something sweet and honourable and I have YET to mention it on my blog. I need to schedule some more time for my blogging hobby, don't you think!!!!

Thanks Simone ... I feel honoured.
Tomorrow is back to school for us, can you believe it!!!

allegiant air said...

Hi friends, I have a plan to develop a web site in which I will discuss british airways and us air lines services, actually my plan is to discuss all about the travel in my web site including rental cars and everything which might be useful for the travelers.