Saturday, July 21, 2007

8 Facts

I have been tagged by Nicole from the Modern Goddess Online and Danni from She-essence.

First of all, here are the rules:

A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.

B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

8 Facts/habits:

1. I got 10 out of 10 for my Judas Iscariot monologue in my Drama exams. Also played the character on stage.
2. Did belly dance classes for 6 months.
3. Started a Spiritual Dance group in my Church (Years ago).
4. Worked in as factory worker, as a admin. assistant , secretary, laboratory assistant, au pair, an educator and guide for the Wildlife and Environment society, receptionist and teacher.
5. Played soccer for one year at school - defence.
6. Favourite formulae One drivers: Nicky Louder, Alan Prost and Raikkonen. Don't follow the sport anymore - moved to a pay channel in South Africa.
7. Aerobics and walking are my preferred exercise options.
8. Discovered that I also enjoy work with young children (in fact I might leave teaching High School for a break and go to primary or even pre-primary level) - My six year old daughter is the one who helped me realise this.

Previous tag: 8 Random facts about me 14 June 2007.

No comments: