Friday, May 04, 2007

Scavenger Hunt !

I have been so busy that I almost forgot that I signed up for a Scavenger Hunt organised by . And its day 4 already!

1) Find 2 blogs that are participating in the hunt that have something in common. This could technically have hundreds of answers and you can be as creative as you want. Make sure you post on both of them. Tell us what you found and what they have in common.

Mama K NJ and Young Mommy are both participating in the Mother's Day Giveaway (so am I)organised by 5 minutes for mom

2) State a fact about me, Amy. There are many on this blog. No duplicate answers can be allowed. This should be pretty easy!

One of your favourite movie's is Steel Magnolias.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Thank you for mentioning my blog as one of your choices in Amy's Scavenger Hunt. I appreciate that. :)