Friday, May 25, 2007

Concerned

I am very concerned about myself. I have been moving from one illness to another since February. I am wondering if this may be part of a cleansing process in my life or just the fact that I have come out of a very stressful year - my body is finally caving in.

On the one hand I know that the beginning of my health and happiness starts in my mind. I wonder if by typing the above paragraph I am empowering the negative energy around me. At the same time I just cannot seem to break the cycle my body is in - I am trying to understand it. Last week I had a chest infection - this week I have Pharyngitis. My nausea, dizziness, vomiting, shoulder & neck pain and 2 month menstrual cycle was brought on by a bacterial infection and low iron levels. The end result has been that I have not been functioning at optimal levels and now I am feeling very stressed at work.

Plan of Action - up my fluid intake again, long relaxing salt baths, Annique ginger detox tea, prayer, yoga and positive thinking. Less procrastination and keeping focused on the plan to keeping working on tasks as I broken them into small manageable pieces. I have always enjoyed making list and then ticking it off as I complete each item.

2 comments:

meh said...

It's so terrible to be ill. And with all the freaky weather changes we've been having here in SA, it doesn't surprise me that people are getting sick left and right.
I'm praying that you feel better soon. :)

meh said...

You've been tagged!
Hope you're feeling better! :)