Sunday, May 27, 2007

People of Importance

I've been tagged by Whenn from Opinion Minions .

Here are the questions asked:

1. Name 1 person who has changed the course of your life for the better
2. Name 2 teachers who has contributed to your learning
3. Name 2 colleagues who make your job worthwhile
4. Name 3 friends who have helped you in your hours of need
5. Name 4 people who make you feel special
6. Name 5 people you need in your life & why?

Sjoe!

1. My mom - Elizabeth Mary Le Fleur.
2. Mrs Francis my grade 6 (std. 4) teacher. She told each one of us the reason we were in her class - mine was because I would keep the balance. She also has a classroom library and challenged us to read.
Mr Ash - my Afrikaans High School teacher. Even after he left our school - we wanted to do well so that he could be proud of us. I hope that I can be a teacher just like him.
3. Mr van Horsten
4. Ruth, Claudelle, Claire and Denise
5. Jeandre', Debbie (my sister), and my 4 friends above.
6.
My daughter Jeandre' my reason not to give up, to continue becoming the person I want to be so that I can be a good example to her and support her in her journey.
My husband Weiers the love of my life.
My mom - she is my anchor and my inspiration.
My 2 sisters and brother - my support and I am theirs'.

mmmmm....... I tag ????????? YOU.
If you read this and want to play - join.
Leave a comment so I can read yours.

1 comment:

meh said...

Great answers, Simone! :) thanx for playing along!