Sunday, October 19, 2008

I say .... you think

Meme hosted by LunaNina

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Magical :: Forest, tree, unreal
  2. Shrimp :: cocktail
  3. Project Runway :: Runaway horses
  4. Economy :: credit crunch
  5. Porch :: sports car, rich old men
  6. State of affairs :: need to be sorted out before you die
  7. .com :: internet, google
  8. Fifty cents :: does not go very far anymore
  9. Ripping :: knitting - frogging
  10. Bull :: ...%*! (guess you can figure that out), red Bull, Spain and bull fighting

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also thought of bull... hahaha

Great mutterings!

threesidesofcrazy said...

I love your porch and 50 cents answers! I'm still laughing at the porch answer. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Great mutterings. ^_^ Thanks for stopping by my place.
I hope you have a great week.

storyteller said...

Fun ‘mutterings’ today … we agreed on #2 and I love your associations to ‘magical’ and ‘project runway’ especially! Thanks for dropping by mine at Small Reflections earlier. I’m glad you enjoyed the ‘toilet cleaning’ tips ;--)
Hugs and blessings,