Sunday, October 12, 2008

5 Ways Blogging has affected me

Unconscious Mutterings are below

The rules:
1. Write about 5 specific ways blogging has affected you either positively or negatively
2. link back to the person who tagged you : Picked up the tag from Gill Jottings
3. link back to this parent post: (the parent post link has, unfortunately, been lost along the way….)
4.tag a few friends or five, or none at all
5. post these rules— or just have fun breaking them!

1. My blogging definitely started as a way to release some pent up negative energy - I was not managing to keep up with my journal and in way I wanted to get feedback from people who were involved with me and did not know (neutral) . I have since deleted both those blogs - it did help to vent and sort through things but I didn't want to have that negative energy around me any more.

2. Blogging has become my outlet to try new stuff, be creative eg. photography, slideshows, memes, challenges etc.

3. It has become a source of information sharing. I love that it is two ways. I learn from others and they learn form me.

4. I like the fact that I have made friends and contact with other people. I believe that we are all interconnected and it is important to touch and be touched by others - Blogging is just another way that helps make that connection for a brief moment. I have really benefited from the advise, care and wisdom of commentators' on my blog. Just knowing someone out there cares enough to take the time to "hear" and responds.

5. Blogging can sometimes be time consuming. Like all things in life once needs to strike a balance.

I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you are keen to do this one please leave me a comment!

2 comments:

Gill said...

I'm glad you did this too. I so agree with your No.2. Blogging is creative and I have learnt so many computer skills since I started blogging and there is SO much more I want to learn.

Anonymous said...

i agree with that! we have same perspective about blogging