Monday, January 07, 2008

Strawberry Picking





Not sure when I will see my nieces again - they are moving to England - have I mentioned that before? We had lots of fun together. This was the second time we went strawberry picking. In 2006 it was at the Mooiberg Farm. This time we went just next door to the Helderberg Farm. Lovely imaginative play area (though some of the stuff did not look too safe), they also have some farm animals. The kids had a ball while ouma and oupa relaxed under the tree with their tea and strawberry waffles.

5 comments:

Wirelessbliss said...

wow! that's soo sweet! and the strawberries looks so MmMmM!

btw, just joined WW ;)

ellen b. said...

How fun to see someone picking strawberries when it's winter here! Enjoy...

Susan Demeter said...

Looks like a lot of fun :)

eastcoastlife said...

I love picking strawberries and popping them into my mouth. hehe...
Your nieces are going to miss you.

jams o donnell said...

Oooh I wish it was possible to do that here. Ah well summer will be here in due course. Happy WW