Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Free Association

Hosted by luna


I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Mist ::spray, fog, its going to be hot
  2. Eating ::wish I could stop
  3. Beacon ::light, hope, rescue
  4. Speaker ::of parliament, noise
  5. Episodes ::just one more then I will go to sleep
  6. Conference ::interesting, fun, travel
  7. Sneak attack ::surprise
  8. Medic ::bracelet, ambulance,
  9. Web ::of lies and deception, world wide web, spider, strong,
  10. 2008 ::change, is here, exciting and scary

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mist - The Dilbert comic, "but I will miss them, those...engineers in the mist".
Eating - Delicious Food
Beacon - Whoops. I thought 'bacon'.
Speaker - Bose
Episodes - ...of The Daily Show.
Conference - Call
Sneak attack - of tickles
Medic - al
Web - internet
2008 - whooshing by.

maryt/theteach said...

Simone, thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on NY photos. It's wonderful to touch base with someone all the way from South Africa! :) Keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

No...Don't stop eating! Join me! Eat! lol. To tell you the truth, I tried to stop eating some so-call junk food, but in the end, I gave up and went ahead.

Anyway, those are some nice mutterings.