Saturday, January 19, 2008

Crazy Eight Meme


Teach has tagged me for this meme.
Here we go:


1. 8 things I'm passionate about:
1. Education & learning

2. Helping Others
3. Personal Growth

4. My friends and Family

5. Reading

6. Blogging

7. Swapping
8. Spirituality


2. 8 things I say often.

1. Love........

2. Can you please repeat that?

3. Its your choice
4. My mother always said........ or my mother always told me
5. Thanks

6. Thank you Love
7. Hi

8.
Love you lots

3. 8 books I've read recently.

1. I don' Know How she does it
by Allison Pearson
2. The Heroine's Journey by Maureen Murdock

3. The White Cockade by Janis Dawson
4.
One Day, Someday by Lynne Barrett-Lee 5. The Falconer by EC McCarthy
6. The Secret History by Donna Tartt
7. The Armchair Diplomat on Europe
8. Deal With it! by Paula White


4. 8 things to do before I die.

1. Visit Europe
2. Buy a house
3. Lose weight

4. Complete a
10km walking race ( I have done many 5k's)
5.
Get my Doctorate in Education
6. Write a book

7. Publish a poem

8. can't think of another thing at the moment


5. Eight songs I could listen to over and over again.

1. Soak up the sun by Cheryl Crow
2. Two beds and a coffee machine by Savage Garden

3. Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden

4.
I don't want to Wait by Paula Cole
5. The Right Kind of Wrong by LeeAnn Rimes

6. Manic Mondays by Bangles

7. I want you to want me by Letters to Cleo

8. Heaven is a place on earth by Belinda Carlisle


6. Eight things that attract me to my friends.
1. Open-mindedness
2. Sense of humor

3. Intelligence

4. Kindness
5. Curiosity

6.
Passionate
7. Faithful
8. Honest and trustworthy


7. Eight things I learned in the last year.

1.
I am resilient.
2.
Its okay to say no.
3. It really is more logical to look after me first. Despite dealing with a variety of health problems I was able to still work and manage by home.

4. Online friends are a true blessing and support network.

5. I learned to balance things better.

6. I learned the computer programs Access and Ms FrontPage
7. I learned to make ATC and digital scrapbooking

8. I learned a bit more about photography and website design.


8. Eight people I appreciate enough to tag:
1.Wakela
2. Opinion Minions
3. Not Much More than This
4. Wanna Bslim
5. Gills Jottings
6.
MARIPOSA'S TALES
7. Questions for Dessert
8. Cedrene

If you don't have the time/inclination to complete the tag - don't worry about it. It's a very long meme!

if anyone else wants to play just let me know and I will add you link to this page and I would to read your answers

Simone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post man i think u must be a "Eightomaniac"

maryt/theteach said...

Great job, Simone! thanks for playing along. :) I did your Linky Love meme. Thanks for thinking of me.

Melanie said...

That was a fun meme! I love the number eight ;)

I just wanted to let you know that I posted my Linky Love. Thanks again for tagging me- I'm working to try to get my PR up! Hopefully this will help.