Sunday, January 06, 2008

Now is the time

I read the following article Now Is The Time Bloom where you are planted and thought WOW.

At the moment my life feels like its in limbo. And it will probably be there for a while but in the meantime I need to ensure that the life I have right now, right here does not pass me by.

Projects I am busy with:
1. Completing my daughter's knitted poncho.
2. Started knitting her a bag
3. Re-reading Martha Beck's book The 4-Day Win
4. Swapping - posting letters, postcards, replying to messages etc......
5. Clearing the clutter in my home office.
6. Starting to plan for work (year plans, lesson plans etc.) - 1 more week then its back to school
7. Do all the necessary health checks before work starts; Eyes test, MRI scan and the other test the ENT said I needed to do.

I have a busy week ahead of me. But today say goodbye to my sister-in-law and family. They have been here for a week and a half visiting and getting their visas for their move to England.

No comments: