Sunday, January 13, 2008

Free Association

Luna Nina - Unconscious Mutterings

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Dream big :: always
  2. Competition ::Life is not a competition - no need to rush through things
  3. Torn :: between a white lie and the truth
  4. Modeling :: example
  5. Coaster :: roller, coffee
  6. Slut ::nut, says who?
  7. Spread :: bed, bread
  8. Amanda :: Panda
  9. Romance :: under the stars, close to water, warm and fuzzy
  10. Paradise :: whatever you decide it is

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great mutterings this week! Thanks for commenting!

frizzyeatworld said...

Your "romance" pretty much goes well with my "paradise." Sweet!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hello Simone,

Thanks for dropping by. Your UM is cool.

By the way, I made two accounts with punkymoods and paste the two separate codes together. :D

Serena

Shirl said...

cjxgreat mutterings!!!

Diana said...

Nice mutterings!

Unknown said...

great mutterings. I like your "torn" answer.

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

Nice mutterings...though we don't have exact matches... ;)

Melanie said...

This was fun to read!

I've added you to the Blogaholics Anonymous blogroll. Thanks for joining the club!
Livin' With Me

Liberty said...

I love it! Slut - Nut, says who? LOL that made me laugh.

Thanks for stopping by my muttering last week and I also wanted you to know that I have tagged you. I hope you don't mind.

Cheers!