Sunday, December 16, 2007

Random Fun

Click here for my Unconscious Mutterings meme: Free Association 9

I picked this idea up from Wakela's World

Here are the rules: Type the answer to each question into a Google image search, and you pick an image from the first page of results…easy peasy…and fun!

1. The age you will be on your next birthday. (33 in Oct 2008, my husband is a linux fan think he like the fact that I chose this picture from the first page.)


2. A place you would like to visit. (Europe)

3. A favorite place to be. (So many.........close to water - river waterfall)

4. Favorite Food. (macronic and cheese pasta, Beans curry and roti with carrot salad)






5. Favorite Animal

(Butterfly - which is technically an insect - so animal I would have to say Dolphin)


6. Favorite Color (Blue)









7. The town you were born in. (Durban, South Africa)

8. Name of a past pet. (Tammy - actually my sister's dog - I never wanted a pet)

9. Name of a past love ( Jeremy Duncan - summer romance - we became pen-pals for 4 years discussing our relationships and experiences. We dated at the same camp I

actually first noticed my husband)

Jeremy Piven

10. Your first name (Simone)

11. A bad habit (procrastination)


12. First Job (working in a factory that made beauty products - it was horrible - I determined that I would never contemplate ever not getting an education)

13. Grandmother’s name (Ida)

14. College Major (Education and History)

No comments: