Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Put my foot into it

WW # 30 below

I have done it again. Caused a storm without meaning too. Have you ever done something that you thought was a great idea and then others turn on you and really get mad. I seem to do this at least once a year - then I find myself apologising and feeling really embarrassed.

Part of the problem is that I sometimes don't an idea through properly - I spontaneously implement it eg. Invite someone to an outing/party...........

Then I wonder if I should really contain myself, others seem to get a way with being rude etc..... Why can't I get away with being "nice" or kind.

I have always felt that we should celebrate differences.

So despite being wrapped over the knuckles I hope that my subconscious will continue to forget the hurt I feel and that I will continue being spontaneous and fun-loving. Of course I want to still be sensitive to the needs of others.
Post a Comment