Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Year Resolutions for 2008

Scroll down for Luna's Free Association Week 256

I joined a swap that says its a tradition to write it down but necessarily to keep.

3 things you would like to change in the new year [resolutions]

  1. Make healthy decisions on a regular basis. One tool I plan to use to help me is the 4 Day Win by Martha Beck. I have started a blog .Become more spiritual as a family.
  2. Make our a home place where not only enjoy living, but also feel proud of when people visit.
  3. Start dancing again Spiritual dance. Movement is great way to express yourself, relieve tension and develop yourself.

5 things you would like to accomplish [goals]

  1. Lose 1 kg (2.2 pounds) a week for the next 10 months ie. Weight 65kg at end of October 2008.
  2. Climb up Helderberg Mountain – to First peak.
  3. Pay off my credit card by the end the year and reduce my debt. I want to be debt free in 18 months.
  4. Travel out of South Africa either to another country on the continent e.g. Namibia, Northern Botswana and or Victoria Falls or move to Ireland (a possibility).
  5. Learn a new skill e.g. HTML or Photoshop or sewing or………….

1 comment:

Mrs. G. said...

I am all about reducing debt and having more sex. Happy New Year!