Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Inspirational Poem

This afternoon I was given the gift of being an angel. My intention was to visit a friend but instead I drove into town to buy a book to read. An acquaintance spotted me with great relief and asked for help. I was able to help her. She said I was an answer to prayer.

Found this poem on Monday Morning Power. I think this is a great message that we need to be reminded of every now and again. I needed it.

Thank you Mel.

Only You

Whatever may happen, by accident or plan;
Whether by nature or whether by man;
No matter how terrible you feel you've been hit
Look for the seed of a much greater benefit.

With every adversity, failure, and heartache;
With more bad news than you think you can take;
And all seems lost with nowhere to turn;
Take a deep breath, look, listen and learn.

Recovery and success are out there to find.
Believe in yourself and have a clear mind.
Stand up and stand tall and know that you will,
With courage and faith, conquer that hill.

Be sure of yourself and know you won't fail.
Leave the doubters behind as you blaze your own trail.
Only you know what it is that you need.
Only you can decide if you fail or succeed.

(An original Poem by Mel Kaye)

Posted with permission.

No comments: