Sunday, December 30, 2007

Free Association

http://subliminal.lunanina.com/

Unconscious Mutterings:

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Memorable ::I have quite a few moments like that in my life and plan to make more.
  2. Resolution :: Sometimes I manage to keep them
  3. Goal :: Without any I am really lost.
  4. 2008 :: Looking forward to it with great anticipation
  5. Sensational ::ME - hehehehe, but really I wish I thought so, I wish I felt it - did a long, long, long time ago and I miss it.
  6. Popular demand :: probably the wrong thing to do
  7. Old ::new, passionate, senile, precious, scrap ( wow some many thoughts come to mind I could go on) - When I am old hope to be the busy old lay riding a small car going to help people.
  8. Music ::passion, fun, dance, life, inspiration, comfort, soul food.
  9. Intense ::quick, drilling, gut wrenching............ passionate
  10. 2007 :: Another one Bites the dust.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great mutterings. I like your "old" answer, and I hope you feel sensational again soon.

Unknown said...

Outstanding mutterings, this is my first week...
http://wannabeawritersomeday.blogspot.com/2007/12/unconcious-mutterings-volume-1.html

Anonymous said...

Glad to find someone who seem goal oriented. I am not one of them. Feel disoriented most of the time. Best wishes to you! :D

Serena