Sunday, December 09, 2007

Free association # 8

Run by Luna Nina.


I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Master::and Commander
  2. Tour ::holiday, fun
  3. Input ::output
  4. Downtown ::Uptown Girl
  5. Pricey ::expensive, probably not worth it
  6. Acceptable ::by whose standards?, relative
  7. Terrace ::garden, beautiful, romantic setting
  8. Sunday ::Breakfast in bed
  9. Payoff :: Pay it Forward
  10. Jack and Jill ::went up the Hill (I can't help it, its ingrained)
Movies and songs seem to be theme in my thoughts this week.

7 comments:

MiLeT said...

i agree with your mutterings for jack and jill. majority of those i visited including myself have went up the hill as an answer.

mine is also up!

Diana said...

We matched on Jack and Jill

Anonymous said...

Oh I really like your response to Acceptable! And yes, most of us thought of that nursery rhyme - we couldn't avoid it, could we?!
I'm surprised how many thought of Master:: and Commander. Excellent books and I loved the movie

vaprotan said...

Great mutterings this week! Thanks for the comment. :D

Anonymous said...

Oh! I can't remember the last time I had breakfast in bed!!
Great mutterings :)
http://notjustmama.net

Serena said...

When Uptown Girl was popular, it was seen on TV every day!

Although I didn't watch Pay It Forward, I think it is a nice movie.

Serena
ChatnChill

ConnieFoggles said...

Great mutterings! We didn't match any except Jack & Jill this time (like probably everyone else!). I really like what you put for "acceptable", excellent response. And enjoy your breakfast in bed next Sunday!