Monday, December 10, 2007

Copy Right

Things are so readily online especially photographs and pictures. Most of us just see something we like and we use. Recently I have become more and more aware of this. The picture I had in my header I found using google search engine, there was no clear copyright on it but I felt more and more uncomfortable using something to represent me and I was not sure if I really had the right to.

So, today I did a search for copy free pictures and clip art. Using photoshop, MS Picture Manager and MS PowerPoint I design a new header using my own photograph.

If I could just learn photoshop, I am sure i could just used one program.

3 comments:

MiLeT said...

it's easy to learn photoshop.

i was able to used it for my digiscrap by reading the tutorials from this site.

http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/cg_list.asp?t=133

Anonymous said...

well, a prolonged acknowledgement would be nice. i wrote for a couple of articles for charmed and smallville before. but usually, they just posted it at the news blog, like "So and so has contributed an article, yadda yadda yadda" but at the end of the day, after reading, you could not find any names. i got pissed and i stopped writing for them since.

anyway, i rarely source for online materials. i usually got them on my own. either screencapping or scanning. less of a hassle for acknowledgement. all i have to do is to cite the shows i was screencapping or the book i was scanning.

well, hope you enjoy your weekend!

Le Butterfly said...

Thanks Milette. Going to study that today