Friday, August 24, 2007

Second Chances

That's what I felt I was given at the end of day yesterday. But I caught myself unconsciously feeling like I did not deserve it and that I was already wasting it. And POW - feeling of being of the verge the of sick kicked in - now I have a headache, post nasal drip, my throat is sore - lost my voice and I feel dizzy.
Went to bed early - got up and went to school - but after 3 periods I am back home.
Got a doctors appointment.

So I am thinking what must I do from now till then.
First option is to just jump into and feel sorry for myself (the second part it not a a good option or wise choice)
Second option is to lie in bed, play some good music and focus on positives. I can burn some healing incense sticks.
Third option - make some tea, drink a headache tablet and start working on my vision boards.

Second chances. I am going to grab this chance to turn around the things that I am unhappy with and change.

First step is the healing and balancing my throat chakra.

Chakra Five - Associations
  • Color - blue
  • Physical Location - throat, neck region
  • Purposes - learning to take responsibility for one's own needs
  • Spiritual Lesson - confession, surrender personal will over to divine will, faith, truthfulness over deceit
  • Physical Dysfunctions- sore throat, mouth ulcers, scoliosis, swollen glands, thyroid dysfunctions, laryngitis, voice problems, gum or tooth problems, TMJ
  • Mental and Emotional Issues - personal expression, creativity, addiction, criticism, faith, decision making (choices), will, lack of authority
  • Information Stored Inside Throat Chakra - self-knowledge, truth, attitudes, hearing, taste, smell
  • Area of Body Governed - throat, thyroid, trachea, neck vertebrae, mouth, teeth, gums, esophagus, parathyroid, hyperchalemus
Chakracise your throat chakra by gargling with saltwater, singing, or screaming. Usually there is ease with writing, speaking, and sharing thoughts with others.


Throat Chakra foods
  • Liquids in general: water, fruit juices, herbal teas
  • Tart or tangy fruits: lemons, limes, grapefruit, kiwi
  • Other tree growing fruits: apples, pears, plums, peaches, apricots, etc.
  • Spices: salt, lemon grass




Blue Light Healing Meditation from the DailyOM

Fascinating site - on the Colour BLUE

No comments: