Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Photo Scavenger Hunt (Wordless Wednesday)


Small waves


Newspaper article of outreach we did. The I CAN project. Collected food cans and then presented a program in the area.


Rainbow in the clouds. We saw this last week in the Ceres area, after playing in the snow


One of my favourite black outfits as a Teen.


Homemade Pizza Bread - Low GI recipe


Technically I don't really have a garden - live on a College Campus. This is next to our Dormitory. The Picture above and below

PS - I will be in JHB from Wednesday-Sunday 8-11 August.
Going to celebrate National Woman's Day by doing a 5km fun walk.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos ... I was confused for a while seeing its only Tuesday.

Hope you gonna enjoy Joburg over the long weekend! Its very cold over here right now. What walk will you be doing? Pity I will be out of town ... could have met for some coffee!!!

Le Butterfly said...

Celebrate being a woman with the 2007 Totalsports Ladies Race presented by Asics. Female runners and walkers are invited to join in the fun on National Women’s Day. This year the ever-popular Totalsports Ladies Race presented by Asics will celebrate its inaugural race from Emmarentia Botanical Gardens Johannesburg.

Eva said...

That first photo is amazing. I had to click on it to make sure it wasn't actually a painting.

jams o donnell said...

Great set of photos. I love the Rainbow and your campus looks beautiful... A far cry from the hall of residence I lived in in my first year at university

Cnvingltlbtch said...

Wonderful shots. The rainbow is my favorite.

Stacie said...

How funny that every teenager goes through that black clothing phase.

Melanie said...

Great pictures!