Friday, August 03, 2007

The Name Meme

This is the What’s In A Name? Meme started by Two Moms In A Blog.


My name is: Simone Allison

It means: Origin:

1.Simone Hebrew and French

Listening

He (God) has heard


2.Allison

Noble,Kind Old German

exalted nature Revived in England in 20th century

I am tagging:

Addie, Claudelle, Whenn, Modern Goddess Online, Authentic Woman.


If you have been tagged, copy and paste all of this - from the image to the end of the instructions - into a blog post. Then, change the information to match your name and tag three other bloggers. If you don’t know what your name means, you can try looking it up on Baby’s Name World.

Okay so I added 5. You only need to tag 3 other bloggers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for participating:) I love your name!!

Anonymous said...

I've finally got to this. You can read about my name at this post.
http://www.moderngoddessonline.com/blog/?p=153

Hugs, Nicole x