Monday, September 17, 2007

Sinusitis or Ear infection?

I have had an ear infection in my life. Sinus on the other hand is another story. Chronic sore throat and post nasal drip is the story of my life. Some seasons and years are better than others.

Recently I have had increase problems with pressure and blockages in my ears - you that feeling you normally get when you change altitude. Also my hearing has gotten worse. I have been concerned for a few years that my hearing has been getting worse but never did anything about it. Now I think its time to see an ENT but my husband is insisting I see our GP first and get a referral. Guess that can't cause to much harm just more expenses.

All I know is that i feel off-balance. Dizzy, nausea, sore throat, stomach is a bit upset, cannot concentrate.

So I am off to the doctor in a little while.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it strange that you post about this now ... now that I have bronchitis for the THIRD time this year!!! I ask myself if its because I am at an all time "emotional low"??

Hope it went well at the dr's. I am in now mood to be on anti-biotics AGAIN. Maybe its even the antibiotics making me so sick!!!

meh said...

shame man, must be horrible for you! if i were you, i'd go to an ENK first too. :)
anyway, hope you feel much better real soon!

Diane said...

I hope you feel better soon.