Sunday, March 04, 2007

TAG

Picking up a tag challenge from Random Reflections

"I should now tag five people but I get all paranoid and it’s like being back at school when you have to pick teams in PE and so on. So to save tagging people who then laugh in my face, I leave it to you to take up the gauntlet. Feel free to do so and you’ll then give me a nice warm glow."

Here is what I normally play on my computer "imaginary ipod":

1. Soak up the Sun - Sheryl Crow
2. Summer of 69 - Brain Adams
3. The Power - Snap
4. Manic Monday - The Bangles
5. I don't want to wait - Paula Cole
6. Two Beds and a Coffee machine - Savage Garden
7. Truly, Madly, Deeply - Savage Garden
8. Out of nothing at all - Brain Adams
9. Dont be stupid - Shania Twain
10. The right kind of wrong - LeAnn Rimes

I tag:

Weiers gomotordiaries
Claudel Digital Memories Photography
Ruth ruthsplace
Preston
and anyone in the Knitters' Coffee Swap

1 comment:

Random Reflections said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for taking up the challenge. A very good list, I hope it gives you many hours of imaginary listening pleasure!