Friday, March 09, 2007

100th Post

My blog journey did not begin with Simone's Butterfly.

I wrote 3 semi-anonymous blog previously and deleted all of them. I say semi because my husband and 2 close friends knew about them. It so much better to live life openly. Why should I fear exposing struggles with my triumphs.I am not perfect but neither is anyone else.

I think that blogging for me is way of staying connected with family, friends and my own humanity. Its about sharing my journey in life with others and inviting their wisdom into my life. My aim is to live life to the fullest and I cannot do that on my own. Life is interconnected, we all interdependent.
As we share our issues, jokes, pictures, comments on the internet we are making stronger webs and that can only lead to a better life and a better world.

No comments: