Saturday, March 03, 2007

Busy

Just a short note to that I am alive and relatively happy.

Had a busy week with the normal ups and downs.

Released our first edition of the school mag for this year on 28 February 2007. The learners used my home computer to complete the layout. I personally spent about 7 hrs on the layout myself. Had to learners upset about what was written about their outfits in the fashion section.

We launched our Playground project officially on the 28 February 2007 - I was not at the meeting because of the classes I teach at Kip Mcgrath.

Jeandre and Jarid had their school party on the 1 March 2007.

Friday 2 March was Women's Day of Prayer. I led out a prayer meeting during break at our school. I felt inspired to share personal information about myself. That left me feeling a bit emotional for the rest of the day. Then I got a letter from a parent upset about the punishment I gave her daughter ........ almost lost my cool but I made it through the rest of the school day.

No comments: