Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sinusitis

I have always suffered from seasonal hayfever at least twice a year. Now I have developed acute sinusitis. At first I thought I was pregnant, I then thought I just a summer cold. But my symptoms got worst - I felt light-headed, very tired, headaches, nausea, sore throat and lost my voice every now and then.

The nasal spray I was using has blocked my sinuses and the throat spray has offered no relief. The doctor has given me some yeast medication and something else. Told me to use 1/4 cup lukewarm water with a pinch of salt and bicarb to clear my nasal passages (not very pleasant even with the syringe)

Any advice?

Sinusitis

My daughter was also diagnosed with chronically blocked sinuses.

Do I Have Sinusitis?

Sinusitis is inflammation of the lining membrane of any sinus. Take the following quiz to see if you have sinusitis.

No comments: