Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I leading the life I want to live

Jeandre' loved her gifts and her party yesterday. She was snapping away with her camera.

My chapel talk on Monday went very well. As usual the applications of the story came to me while I was talking.

I read this poem yesterday by " She's Like Heroin" it encapsulates how I feel at the moment

Evoking The Self


these
--------------------------------whirlwind
------------------------------days
--------------------------emotions
---------------------------------stripped

-------------------------------------------down
--------------------------------------raw
--------------------------i know
-------------------------------in ways
------------------------------------i am
-----------------------------------------------leaving
------------------------------------i am
-------------------------leading
-----------------------------the way
---------------------to the life i want to live

No comments: