Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My red and white roses

I rearranged my Christmas present. House keeping is not one of my strong suits.





Red Roses + White Roses: An indication of bonding and harmony.

White Roses: Pure white roses symbolize truth and innocence. They also send other messages like, "I miss you," and "You're heavenly” (or both, if your loved one is away.)

Red Roses: Red roses say, "I love you." Red roses are the ultimate symbol of romantic love and enduring passion.

I actually like to receive fresh yellow roses. I think that they are really unusual and beautiful. But according to their 'symbolic meaning' not very romantic.

Yellow Roses: Yellow roses indicate friendship and freedom ― so don't send them if your intentions are romantic and long-lasting. Yellow roses are also appropriate for sending congratulations to newlyweds, graduates, and new mothers. (from Rose Meanings)

Well Weiers now that I have permanent red and white roses - occassionally fresh yellow roses can't hurt our relationship (hint, hint)

No comments: