Wednesday, May 19, 2010

People Watching

People Watching- when you're sitting/standing somewhere, and notice odd/funny people. For this swap take a notebook or make a mental note of people you see/overhear when you're out and about
Swap

1.


2. Today an old man said after visiting Living History section of the Navan centre - "I asked the man how they cut they would and he would not answer me - i can see they used an electric saw, that's not Living History!"


3. In Belfast a man said to a reporter: "Now that the troubles are over life as a reporter must very boring."

4.



5.Pastor's wife: Oh we had a lot of good craic, you really missed out.

(Craic means fun or enjoyment.)

6.

7.
8. "Are you tuning Me?"

9.
10. "I've got the worst babbelas ever. I'm never drinking again."

11. "Lets go park off at your place tonight."

12. "Roll me another zol china."
(Make me a homemade cigarette my friend)

13.

14.

15.

16.

17. " Go in pieces" send at the end of a Church service held in a Pub.

18.

19.

20.

No comments: