Monday, November 17, 2008

Going Green - What Can I Do?

I saw this today - it looks like a great idea - a whole year ! Sjoe I wonder........

Think I will sign up and once a month I can blog the five the ideas i send and I can share ideas I receive. Just the fact that is e-mail is already saving on paper - hehehehe

Going Green - What Can I Do?



Swap Coordinator:LadyT (contact)
Swap categories: Email
Number of people in swap:1
Location:International
Last day to signup/drop:December 31, 2008
Date items must be sent by:December 31, 2009
Number of swap partners:5
Description:

This is an ELECTRONIC and INTERNATIONAL and YEAR-LONG Swap.

Global warming is one of the most serious challenges facing us today and many of us are overwhelmed by the enormity of the issues. Some don’t understand at all. However, its clear that most of us want to do something but we just don’t know where to start.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Meade

Starting January 1, 2009 and each subsequent month of the year, you will EMAIL and share with five (5) partners an idea about going green. Either something you do, a website you love, information on an organization you support, etc.


RULES (even though I hate them) Rating of 4.5 or better, with NO no sends in the past six months. Go ahead and message me if you’ve been rated unfairly at any point or have a good reason for your lower rating or the no sends, and we’ll talk. I’m certainly open to listening - as I understand LIFE HAPPENS!

Newbies allowed, but with filled out profiles please by the time you are signing up.

Communication is key. If you’re going to be late with the swap, let your partner know. If your partner tells you he/she is going to be late, and keeps up the communication, give him/her a break. Sometimes things come up that just can’t be helped. Life happens!

I reserve the right to ban anyone that I think might be a problem. This means people that I've noticed have a history of rating unfairly, nastiness, etc. I believe in playing nice & fairly.

ENJOY, Have FUN - after-all, this is a HOBBY . . hobbies are supposed to bring you joy & happiness!!!!!!!!

No comments: