Friday, August 22, 2008

What have I being up to?

Its hard to believe that the week is almost over. Just one more week and Jeandre' will be starting school.

Started the week off by listening to an accordion band at Scarva tea graden and going for a walk. Spent two days of this week I spent on filling out a job application. It was a major endeavour. Met a friend at a coffee shop to catch up. Did a lot of reading and cooking. Spent some time doing house work and ironing (this is a new experience for me).
Wrote a test today, in order to join a volunteer organisation. Now my forms will go to their head office.
Spent time on swap-bot (creating swaps and chatting on the forums). Play some games on Facebook.

All in all a very productive week. Looking forward to a busy Saturday (having people over for lunch). I have made my favourite food macroni and cheese, bake beans and sweetcorn casserole. I hope they will enjoy it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there stopped by your site via blog solider. Sounds like some yummy food.

Chronic Chick Talk