Sunday, May 31, 2009

Unconscious Mutterings

The first response was easy - its my uncle's nickname for me. Mona being short for Simone.

The second is my religious background - its also a chorus.

The third is a movie I think watched but don't really remember (Jim Carey was the actor)

I have never really listened to him but I have read a lot of self-help books and they refer to him. Seen his material advertised and read quotes.

Don't why her name came to me. I had to look up how to spell her surname. Its a name I have heard in the media a lot.

Dolly Parton - I think she is an icon - I wouldn't be surprised if many people thought of her as well.

These two names came to me but I couldn't associate them wit something specific so I googled them afterward and saw that they are brand names - once again its something I have just picked in the media without being interested in their products.

That is self-explanatory. We my sister Deborah - Debbie.

I love their music

I enjoyed some of her music and loved her energy.





Luna Nina

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Lisa :: Mona Lisa
  2. Hope :: faith, love
  3. Irene :: Me and I
  4. Tony :: Robbins
  5. Anna :: Kournikova
  6. Dolly :: Parton
  7. Laura :: Lee, Ashley
  8. Debbie :: my sister
  9. Wilson :: Philips
  10. Paula :: Abdul

No comments: