Sunday, February 03, 2008

Unconcious Mutterings

Run by Luna Nina

I say ... and you think ... ?

1. What women want :varies
2. Epidemic :out of control
3. Taxes :are necessary - the question is: are they used wisely
4. Hello :Goodbye (wouldn't be surprised if many have the same answer)
5. Confidential : secret,private, important
6. Lights :in the sky,romance
7. Summation :conclusion, what I actually mean to say, The point
8. Hard feelings :upset, emotional, anger, hatred, stone wall
9. Electric :cable, not necessarily better
10. Fresh start :new beginnings, metamorphosis


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some good stuff here! I confess what I want does vary and as a female I have that right.
And no I never use my taxes wisely, the refund must go to shoes. I am female after all!

Little Wing said...

Good stuff!!!!!!!
Fresh starts can be good, so can what women want, lol.

oneluvgurl said...

I had the same for hello!

Well, goodbye! :)