Thursday, February 07, 2008

Irish Music



My husband has returned safely from his trip to Ireland. More photos will be coming soon.

I have realised that I there are quite a few music artist that I enjoy listening to that are actually Irish. Many times I hear a song I like it and never really make an effort to find out who sings it.

Started thinking about some of the music and sounds that I enjoyed and realised that many of the song and bands I enjoy are Irish. These are the ones I could identify:

1. U2
2. The Corrs
3. Cranberries
4. Westlife
5. Boyzone
6. Enya
7. Celtic Christian music
8. Celtic woman
9. Autamata (Out of this - theme song from Tara Road).

2 comments:

DubLiMan said...

Simone,
I agree....I have awarded you the Promising Blog award. Come on by and pick it up: http://mondaymorningpower.blogspot.com/2007/11/promising-blog-award.html

A good way to promote your site and get links and readers is to play a linking meme. Come on by and play along with the "Big Bang." This is a good way of jumping into the world of blogging, head first.
http://mondaymorningpower.blogspot.com/2008/01/big-bang-master-list.html

Be one of over 400 sites, and growing, that are sharing links.

Little Wing said...

Glad your husband made it home safe!!